Salt Lake Meal Swapping's Note:
borrowed from Organized Home.com and added more ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pie crust, sprinkle crumbled bacon and cheese on the bottom of pie crust.
- 2Put remaining ingredients in blender container, blend on high for 10 sec, don't over-blend.
- 3Pour into pie crust over bacon and cheese.
- 4To freeze: Flash freeze pie and container. When frozen, cover with aluminum foil and seal in jumbo freezer bag.
- 5To prepare: thaw quiche completely before baking. Bake in preheated oven at 350 - degrees for 30 minutes, until top is golden brown and mixture is set. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche Lorraine
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.1
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 212.2 mg
- Sodium 879.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 21.2 g