Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
borrowed from Organized Home.com and added more ingredients.
Make and share this Quiche Lorraine recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare pie crust, sprinkle crumbled bacon and cheese on the bottom of pie crust.
- Put remaining ingredients in blender container, blend on high for 10 sec, don't over-blend.
- Pour into pie crust over bacon and cheese.
- To freeze: Flash freeze pie and container. When frozen, cover with aluminum foil and seal in jumbo freezer bag.
- To prepare: thaw quiche completely before baking. Bake in preheated oven at 350 - degrees for 30 minutes, until top is golden brown and mixture is set. Serve warm.