Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A co-worker made this for a work breakfast & I had to have the recipe! I made it then for my husband & daughter and they couldn't get enough of it
- 1 pre-made 9-inch pie shell
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onion in bottom of pie crust.
- Beat eggs slightly and pour whipping cream, salt and sugar into eggs.
- Pour egg mixture into pie pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300° and bake additional 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.