1/2 Photos of Quiche De Brian
1 hr 5 mins
I've been using this recipe from an aunt's coworker for 3 years, now. Pretty much fool proof. I do add seasoning to the custard mixture, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Thaw and pierce Deep Dish Pie Crusts with a fork.
- 3Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the pie crusts.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 9 minutes.
- 5Add the meat to cover the bottom of the pie crusts.
- 6Top with chives.
- 7Fill the remainder of the pie with shredded cheese of your choice (I prefer mixed shredded cheese) – takes approximately one bag for each unless you buy a big bag from Costco or Sams – you will have plenty left over.
- 8Mix heavy whipping cream with eggs and slowly pour the mixture into the pie shells. The pies should be really full and therefore I recommend placing them on a cookie sheet to prevent any overflowing.
- 9Bake the pies in the oven for approximately 40 to 45 minutes at 400 degrees. Upon testing at center, the tester should come out clean.
- 10Let the pie set/cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- 11NOTE: Can be made a day ahead of time and warmed them when needed. They are just as good - if not better the second day.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche De Brian
Serving Size: 1 (1633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2533.3
- Calories from Fat 1744
- Total Fat 193.8 g
- Saturated Fat 101.8 g
- Cholesterol 1047.1 mg
- Sodium 4251.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 90.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper