Recipe by QueenB3143
South Beach Low-Carb recipe...so tasty! These are so simple to make in the muffin tins and are perfect individual servings. For convienence, I like to just use frozen diced green peppers and onions. Any combo of veggies or cheese can be used and these can be made veggie-friendly without the bacon. Also, these can be easily frozen and re-heated in the microwave.
Top Review by Skooch
Made half the recipe but used the entire carton of egg beaters. Added chopped tomatoes and omitted the green peppers (not a big fan). Thanks for sharing your recipe, will definitely make again!
- 1.5 (680.38 g) package Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen spinach, thawed and excess moisture squeezed out
- 354.88 ml shredded reduced-fat cheese (I like cheddar)
- 118.29 ml diced green pepper (can use frozen)
- 118.29 ml diced onion (can use frozen)
- 118.29 ml canned mushroom pieces
- 0.39 ml hot pepper sauce (optional, I prefer tabasco) (optional)
- 118.29 ml bacon bits (optional)