South Beach Low-Carb recipe...so tasty! These are so simple to make in the muffin tins and are perfect individual servings. For convienence, I like to just use frozen diced green peppers and onions. Any combo of veggies or cheese can be used and these can be made veggie-friendly without the bacon. Also, these can be easily frozen and re-heated in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.5 (16 ounce) packages Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheese (I like cheddar)
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper (can use frozen)
- 1/2 cup diced onion (can use frozen)
- 1/2 cup canned mushroom pieces
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce (optional, I prefer tabasco) (optional)
- 1/2 cup bacon bits (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray PAM in two 12-cup muffin pans.
- 3Combine ingredients, mix well.
- 4Divide evenly between cups.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes, until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche Cups to Go
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute