Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A little different recipe for breakfast.
Make and share this Quiche Cups Ole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- vegetable oil, for brushing
- Blend eggs and cream in a large bowl.
- Add onion, chilies, pimiento, seasoned salt, garlic powder, cumin, and pepper and mix well.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Brush tortillas lightly with oil and arrange in 4 custard cups.
- Pour about 3/4 cup of the egg mixture into each cup.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325º for 20 to 30 minutes or until set.