Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was the featured recipe in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. "Mix-n-match your favorite veggies!" Submitted by MELLELAYTON.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 6 muffin tins with foil liners. Spray liners with cooking spray.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out all excess liquid.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Put equal amounts of veggie mixture into each liner.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cups can be frozen in snack size bags and reheated - remove from foil liner before freezing.