Printed on the bottom of my ceramic quiche pan. I love this quiche and would like to share with others as well as being able to access the recipe when away from home. Great for brunch or afternoon tea. Can be eaten hot or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay lightly sauteed strips of bacon to cover bottom of pie crust.
- 2Cover bacon with thin slices of cheese.
- 3Combine eggs, milk as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour half of the egg and milk mixture over bacon and cheese and wait for bacon and cheese to settle then add the rest to within 1/2 inch of top of crust.
- 5Sprinkle with nutmeg to taste.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche a La Lorraine
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.6
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 517.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 15.8 g