1/9 Photos of Quiche
This recipe is from the back of a Kraft Cheese wrapper that I have had forever. Our favorite add-ins are chopped ham, chopped broccoli and mushrooms. Prep. time is not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss cheddar cheese with flour.
- 2Add milk, eggs, and parmesan cheese (if using), and pepper; mix well.
- 3Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- 4Bake at 350* for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- 5Variations: Add 10 oz. pkg frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained and 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained.
- 6Add 1 cup finely chopped ham, 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper, and 1/4 cup chopped pimentos.
- 7Add 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled and 1/4 cup chopped green onions.
- 8Substitute 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese for the cheddar cheese.
- 9Add a 4 oz, pkg. sliced pepperoni, 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained and 1/4 teaspoon oregano leaves, crushed.
- 10Top with thin tomato slices just before serving.
- 11Add 1/2 lb. bulk pork sausage cooked and drained; 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained; 1/4 cup chopped onion and a dash of garlic powder.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.7
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 128.3 mg
- Sodium 386.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.6 g