Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my sister's recipe, she makes it often when I visit, and I absolutely love it! It's quick and easy, and so delicious, hot or cold.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup low-fat cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum, finely choped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, finely chopped
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- masterfoods pizza topper herbs
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add flour and milk. Stir with whisk until combined.
- Add cheese, mushrooms, capsicum, onion, and bacon. Stir well.
- Pour into greased & floured quiche dish.
- Top with sliced tomato, and sprinkle with Pizza Topper Herbs.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 180C, or until firm to touch.
i wasnt sure what temp to set my oven at? iam a malethat likes to try things. i also couldnt find capsicum at my store. but i think this sounds great