- 1 cup diced cooked ham or 1 cup bacon
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1 dash cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all filling ingedients in a bowl; set aside.
- Crust: cream together cheese, butter and cayenne. Wrap and chill for 1 hour. Form into muffins tins, pour filling into each tin 3/4 way. Bake on middle rack at 400 for 12 to 15 minute.
- You can freeze them!