Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My sisters and I used to make this for our family for dinner when we were young. Not only is this a very easy recipe to make but it is quite tasty as well.
- 1 9 inch pie shell
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the swiss cheese, mozzerella cheese, pepperoni, and onion in the pie crust.
- In a small bowl, mix together the milk, eggs, salt, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Pour this mixture over the cheese in the pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Another good recipe,Caryn.I made this for supper tonite and we loved it.I didn't have any pepperoni so I used some smoked sausage and I added some bell peppers.This was a perfect Friday supper.Thanks again!!!
easy and good.
Read so many quiche recipes that I pre-baked the pie shell for 8 minutes. It wasn't soggy. I also used 4 eggs and 1/2 c milk (because we get a dozen eggs per day from our hens). The quiche tasted pretty good. Net time I'll use a deep dish pie crust though.