1/1 Photo of Queso Poblano or Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
All purpose cheese sauce: it can be a dip with tortilla chips, pretzels or on Nachos on Philly Cheese Steak or as a Cheese Whiz substitute. You can also replace the Poblano's with Jalepenos, or any other chili type pepper you like.
My Private Note
jar of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add the flour and cook 1 minute.
- 3Whisk in the milk and cook until slightly thickened.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the cheese, chiles, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5Place the sauce into a bowl and sprinkle with chopped poblano.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Queso Poblano or Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (717 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1663.0
- Calories from Fat 1179
- Total Fat 131.0 g
- Saturated Fat 81.7 g
- Cholesterol 385.6 mg
- Sodium 2142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 100.2 g