- 1 (12 ounce) jarmedium-hot salsa
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 (9 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together salsa, chilies and cheeses in a 2 quart casserole or baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is partly melted; Do Not Stir!
- Garnish with olives and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips.