- 8 ounces chorizo sausage
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz an oven-safe bowl or dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Cover the bottom of prepared dishl with salsa.
- Add half the Velveeta cubes, then the sausage on top, then 1/2 cup salsa, then the rest of the Velveeta cubes on top of that, then sprinkle with the jack cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove and sprinkle with the green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips.