Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a variation of Bobby Flay's recipe for queso dip. Different than most. It is a hit a parties and great with margaritas and is a bit easier than the original!
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, grates
- 1⁄2 lb goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lb chorizo sausage, sauteed in nonstick skillet and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Bring wine to simmer in double boiler.
- Add grated cheeses, stirring until completely melted.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour into fondue dish and serve with tortilla chips.