Recipe by Ambervim
We have all had Velveeta/Rotel queso. This smooths it out and takes it up a notch.
- 32 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 ounces rotel
- 1 lb ground beef (or A Combination Of Both) or 1 lb sausage (or A Combination Of Both)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the Velveeta and cream cheese and put it in a crock pot on low.
- Add the Rotel.
- Let it go on low for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, brown the beef or sausage, breaking it into very small pieces.
- Drain the meat and add to the crock pot.
- Serve in the crock pot with tortilla chips.