Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
The recipe is from The Sweet Potato Queens Big-Ass Cookbook..........it's a great dip with pepperjack cheese, corn and olives. Great with corn chips or tortilla chips!
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn, drained
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) canned diced green chiles
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces pepperjack cheese, grated
- cooked crisp bacon, crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except bacon. Microwave till it bubbles nicely. (I would check it about every 30 seconds and stir.).
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
- (Cooking time does not include time to cook bacon.).
I've had a recipe similar to this for a long time but mine didn't include the olives or the bacon. I made this last night for your Football 2012 win and it was really really good. I love the addition of the textures from the olives and bacon as well as the flavor that it adds. I served it with corn chips and tortilla chips and everyone who tried it really liked it.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN!!!