Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Sandra Lee's Slow cooker recipe
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 4 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄4 cup jose cuervo gold tequila
- fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients, except cilantro, and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Stir and serve hot, garnished with fresh cilantro.
5 Bright Stars . . . Made it this afternoon to take to our Friday Night potluck (tonight). Couldn't resist tasting first and it's so yummy! Could not find a couple ingredients; had to substitue Campbell's Queso Soup for the Southwestern Soup, and Queso Blanco for the Montery Jack. Added a little more salsa (ok, alot more) to make up for the substitutions! Thanks for sharing!