Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This queso isn't so much a dip as it is a sauce. I use this to top my burritos, empanadas "Empanadas Con Queso" and enchiladas. I also pour this cheese sauce all over my rice and beans, too!! Enjoy!
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour and cook for about 1 minute.
- Whisk in milk gradually until incorporated.
- Gradually stir in cheese until melted.
- Season with cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
Awesome sauce! I can't believe how so few ingredients make such a tasty sauce! DEELISH!!!
Wonderful sauce! :) We put it on our empanadas made with Empanada Dough. Dh grabbed pepper jack, but it went over well! :) Thanks, KPD!!