Recipe by SamKat
I added a few things to a simple dip to make it extraordinary! I made it last weekend for a group of friends and it was a huge hit. It is easy too! It's nice and spicy, but not unbearable. I am making it again this weekend. Enjoy
- 1 (32 ounce) packageof velveeta queso blanco
- 1 lb chorizo sausage
- 2 (10 ounce) cansoriginal Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 cup light beer
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, cook chorizo until fully cooked.
- In large microwave safe bowl, combine beer and Velveeta (cut into chunks). Microwave in 1 minute increments until cheese is fully melted and mixes easily with the beer.
- Add meat and Rotel to cheese and mix well.
- Serve in crock-pot to keep warm.
- Serve with bread or tortilla chips.