Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Got this recipe from a magazine while on vacation in Sante Fe, NM. A family favorite.
Top Review by misfit
No doubt this was easy and delicious. I quickly became addicted, although next time I will cut down on the parmesan cheese a bit. It really overpowered the dish. Also, I used mild green chiles, which lacked enough bite for me. Beware, the grease puddles that form on top can be unappealing. If you're like me, that won't bother you, and you're in for a treat.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, undrained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper