1/2 Photos of Queso Beef Enchiladas
1 hr 15 mins
I like all Tex-Mex food and especially enjoy queso, I'll have to admit my husband prefers red enchilada sauce to this receipe, but I love it and good for a change.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 cups chopped onions, divided
- 1 bunch green onion
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- picante sauce, to taste,i use pace
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 lb soft melt cheese, i use velveeta
- picante sauce, to taste
- 1Brown crumbled hamburger meat with 1 cup of chopped onion, garlic, when brown add picante sauce to taste, salt& pepper.
- 2In microwave melt the cheese for sauce with picante sauce, making as mild or hot as you like, can also control the heat by the type of picante sauce you purchase.
- 3Soften the corn tortillas in hot oil, or if you prefer in a canned enchilada sauce.
- 4In casserole dish assemble enchiladas---tortilla, meat mixture, chopped onion, grated cheese, either fold in half or roll with seam down.
- 5Cover with the queso sauce, top with sliced green onions, cover dish with foil and bake aproximately 25-30 minutes, this time may vary, depending on how hot all your ingredients are by the time you assemble the dish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Queso Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 687.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 27.2 g