Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1⁄8 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄8 cup green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1⁄2 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 dash cumin
- 2 6-inch flour tortillas
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 slice lime
- In small nonstick skillet heat 3/4 teaspoon oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook until bell pepper is tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Using a fork, in small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients, except tortillas, stirring to combine.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Onto bottom half of 1 tortilla spoon half of the vegetable mixture; top with half of the cheese mixture.
- Fold tortilla in half and gently press to close.
- Repeat procedure with remaining vegetable mixture, cheese mixture, and tortilla.
- Arrange filled tortillas on nonstick baking sheet and brush each with half of the remaining oil.
- Baked until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes.
- Cut each tortilla in half, making 4 quesadillas.
- Garnish with tomato, lime, and parsley as desired.
I loved these. I was unsure about cooking the cream cheese, but it tasted great in the end. These ingredients make it really yummy.