Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
What a great combination of flavors. Serving size is for an appetizer.
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- 2 -3 slices prosciutto, coarsely chopped
- 1 bartlett pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tortillas over medium heat until both sides are pale golden brown and are no longer soft and doughy.
- Remove 1 tortilla from skillet; reduce heat to low. Place tortilla in pan and sprinkle with 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and 1/4 cup goat cheese, if desired.
- Cover with half of the prosciutto and half the pear slices. Cover pears with 1/2 cup more cheese and add the second tortilla; press firmly to secure ingredients.
- Cook until bottom tortilla is golden brown and bottom layer of cheese is melted. Carefully flip quesadilla over and cook second side until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.