Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my recipe to prepare delicious quesadillas which we enjoy very much and want to share my recipe. Enjoy them.
- Heat a griddle on the stove and place one tortilla to warm and then place a slice of cheddar cheese, a slice of ham and a slice of Jack cheese in the tortilla.
- Add some onion y green pepper if you like, and place another tortilla on top the cheese.
- Let the tortilla brown slightly from one side and turn it over to brown from the other side and until cheeses are melted.
- Cut in four wedges like a personal pizza and repeat the same procedure with the other tortillas.
- Serve with red or green Mexican Salsa on top, and enjoy because they are delicious -- !.