Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my recipe to prepare delicious quesadillas which we enjoy very much and want to share my recipe. Enjoy them.
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 4 slices baked ham (I use 98% fat-free)
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese (or use Pepper Jack cheese)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (2% fat-free)
- 1⁄4 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Heat a griddle on the stove and place one tortilla to warm and then place a slice of cheddar cheese, a slice of ham and a slice of Jack cheese in the tortilla.
- Add some onion y green pepper if you like, and place another tortilla on top the cheese.
- Let the tortilla brown slightly from one side and turn it over to brown from the other side and until cheeses are melted.
- Cut in four wedges like a personal pizza and repeat the same procedure with the other tortillas.
- Serve with red or green Mexican Salsa on top, and enjoy because they are delicious -- !.