1/3 Photos of Quesadilla Triangles
This is a more modern twist on the traditional quesadilla. Instead of it being a flat pizza like food, I've taken them and made them more like a "pizza roll." If you're looking for something different
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (or monterey jack cheese)
- 1/4 cup monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 veggie burgers (i used morning star slicy black bean burgers)
- 2 tablespoons southwest seasoning (i used taco seasoning) or 2 tablespoons Mexican seasoning (i used taco seasoning)
- 10 tortillas (for more authentic flavor, i used a jalapano cheddar tortilla)
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers (finely chopped) or 2 tablespoons green bell peppers (finely chopped)
- 2 1/2 cups lettuce leaves (oprional)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted for basting tortillas)
- toothpick (for pinning tortillas together)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2break uncooked burgers into small bite size pieces.
- 3in a medium bowl toss together burger bits, salsa, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese and seasoning.
- 4take tortillas and cut them into 6 pieces (as if cutting it like a pizza or pie).
- 5place about 2 tablespoons of burger mixture into the center of tortilla slices.
- 6fold corners of the tortilla so that they overlap one another and pin closed with a tooth pick.
- 7place triangle onto baking sheet with toothpick side up.
- 8take the melted butter and brush over each individual triangle.
- 9bake at 375 degrees for 9 - 12 minutes, or until golden bown on top.
- 10arrange triangles over lettuce and sprinkle bel peppers and cheese on top for looks.
- 11serve and enjoy!
- 12**Note: to thaw, place in microwave and cook for 30 seconds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quesadilla Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.0
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 1327.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: