Yummy vegetarian dinner that everyone in my family enjoys. You can use more tortillas or less cheese if you want, but this is how my family likes it. We don't own a springform pan, so I just make it in a casserole dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Cook onions until softened (about 5 min).
- 3Drain and rinse beans, add to pan. Add water and pepper; cover and cook over low heat about 5 minutes or until beans are heated through and water is absorbed.
- 4Let cool slightly.
- 5Set 1/4 cup of the cheese aside.
- 6Place 1 of the tortillas in a 10" springform pan. Spread with 1/3 of the black bean mixture, 1/3 the salsa and 1/3 the cheese.
- 7Repeat layers twice. Cut the remaining tortilla into 8 wedges and arrange in original round shape on top. brush with oil and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- 8Bake in 400°F oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until crisp and golden, cheese is melted and beans are heated through. Let cool slightly before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quesadilla Torte
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.0
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 1339.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 37.3 g