Recipe by jellyko
southwest style burger in a quesadilla which I was inspired to create after having something similar at Applebee's.
- 453.59 g ground beef or 453.59 g turkey
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml drained chopped green chilies
- 8 flour tortillas
- 473.18 ml salsa or 473.18 ml picante sauce
- 473.18 ml mexican cheese
- lettuce, if desired
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1st five ingredients into 8 patties or to your liking. Refrigerate to firm up before cooking.
- I used George foreman grill and cooked 8 minutes or grill till cooked thru.
- Place burger on flour tortilla and add toppings; salsa, cheese, lettuce with the quantity you desire. Fold up and cook like a quesadilla. Heat oil in skillet and cook till golden and turn to cook other side.
- Use extra salsa, sour cream if desired when serving.
- Ingredient quantities may vary based on patty size and tortilla size you desire to have but play around with this as it tastes great.