southwest style burger in a quesadilla which I was inspired to create after having something similar at Applebee's.
- Combine 1st five ingredients into 8 patties or to your liking. Refrigerate to firm up before cooking.
- I used George foreman grill and cooked 8 minutes or grill till cooked thru.
- Place burger on flour tortilla and add toppings; salsa, cheese, lettuce with the quantity you desire. Fold up and cook like a quesadilla. Heat oil in skillet and cook till golden and turn to cook other side.
- Use extra salsa, sour cream if desired when serving.
- Ingredient quantities may vary based on patty size and tortilla size you desire to have but play around with this as it tastes great.