1/2 Photos of Quesadilla Style Burgers
southwest style burger in a quesadilla which I was inspired to create after having something similar at Applebee's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1st five ingredients into 8 patties or to your liking. Refrigerate to firm up before cooking.
- 2I used George foreman grill and cooked 8 minutes or grill till cooked thru.
- 3Place burger on flour tortilla and add toppings; salsa, cheese, lettuce with the quantity you desire. Fold up and cook like a quesadilla. Heat oil in skillet and cook till golden and turn to cook other side.
- 4Use extra salsa, sour cream if desired when serving.
- 5Ingredient quantities may vary based on patty size and tortilla size you desire to have but play around with this as it tastes great.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quesadilla Style Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.6
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 1063.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g