Recipe by piseag
I think I learned how to make this at a Pampered Chef party. It's one of my favourite meals--served with a crisp salad. It's been a long time since I had a written version of the recipe so my measurements are just estimates... I just eyeball everything.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 lb deli sliced smoked turkey breast
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 4 tortillas
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add onion, bell peppers, chili powder and cumin and stir fry until the onion has caramelized a little and the bell pepper has softened.
- On a cookie sheet (or a pampered chef pizza stone) place one tortilla. Layer with 1/3 of the turkey, 1/3 of the onion and bell pepper mix and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat to make three layers and top with final tortilla.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Slice into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream as condiments.