Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from the recipe for Impossible Quesadilla Pie from a Bisquick grocery store flyer from the mid-80's. I used canned pre-chopped jalapenos from the grocery store but I'm sure it would be even better with fresh.
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapenos, chopped and drained
- 4 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup baking mix
- 4 large eggs
- Heat oven to 425.
- Grease 9" square pan.
- Sprinkle chopped jalapenos and cheese in pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth either by hand or using an electric mixer.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted between the center and the edge of the pan comes out clean.