Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I came up with this recipe when I learned that you can make almost anything into ravioli when you have some won ton wrappers. It is such a fun twist on the regular quesadilla.
- Preheat oven to 350 Spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- Place about one teaspoon of shredded cheese in the center of each won ton wrapper.
- Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon salsa on top of cheese.
- Slightly wet edges of wrappers, then fold each won Ton wrapper in half to form a triangle, sealing edges by pressing firmly.
- Spray tops with more Pam, and then bake for 8 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping the ravioli half way through the cooking time.
- Serve immediately.
- Try serving with sour cream and guacamole.