L.A.'s Kitchen's Note:
I came up with this recipe when I learned that you can make almost anything into ravioli when you have some won ton wrappers. It is such a fun twist on the regular quesadilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- 2Place about one teaspoon of shredded cheese in the center of each won ton wrapper.
- 3Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon salsa on top of cheese.
- 4Slightly wet edges of wrappers, then fold each won Ton wrapper in half to form a triangle, sealing edges by pressing firmly.
- 5Spray tops with more Pam, and then bake for 8 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping the ravioli half way through the cooking time.
- 6Serve immediately.
- 7Try serving with sour cream and guacamole.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quesadilla Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 459.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g