Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This easy pizza makes a great appetizer for your next party or open a bag of Caesar salad mix, sit down and enjoy as a meal.
- 8 (6 inch) fajita-size low-fat flour tortillas (divided)
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free refried beans, warmed
- 1⁄4 cup diced green chilis
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F
- PLACE 4 tortillas on baking sheet. Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over tortillas; top with remaining tortillas. Brush lightly with oil.
- BAKE for 4 minutes. Combine pizza sauce and cumin in small bowl; spread on tortillas. Spoon beans evenly over sauce mixture; sprinkle with chiles, green onions, Monterey Jack cheese and olives.
- BAKE for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.