Prep 2 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 6 -8 ounces Market Pantry® Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Market Pantry® Deli-Thin Slices Black Forest Ham (12 slices)
- 1⁄2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, drained (optional)
- Heat a grill to low.
- Place the tortillas on the grill. Sprinkle half of the cheese over one side of each of the tortillas and top with the ham and jalapenos, if desired. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and fold each of the tortillas in half to enclose the filling.
- Grill, turning once, until the cheese melts and the tortillas are golden brown, about 3 minutes. Fold each tortilla in half again and serve immediately or wrap in foil.