Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Many ways to make quesadillas!
Make and share this Quesadilla Combos recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup spinach or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup avocados or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped onions or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped cooked potatoes or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sauteed mushrooms or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cooked corn or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped red peppers or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cooked squash or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken or 1⁄2 cup ham or 1⁄2 cup cooked beef or 1⁄2 cup cooked turkey or 1⁄2 cup tofu or 1⁄2 cup cooked shrimp or 1⁄2 cup cooked crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup feta or 1⁄2 cup moz. cheese or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup fontina or 1⁄2 cup blue cheese or 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa or 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce or 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce or 1⁄4 cup alfredo sauce
- garlic (optional) or oregano (optional) or parsley (optional) or basil (optional) or dill weed (optional)
- 2 soft tortillas
- Combine all ingredients except tortilla and oil in a bowl.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray or lightly coat it with oil and heat to medium high.
- Lightly brown one side of the tortilla and set to the side.
- Re oil or spray pan and place un toasted tortilla in the pan and top with cheese, meat, and veggie mixture then place toasted tortilla on top.
- Continue cooking until cheese is melted and warmed.
- Slice into wedges and serve.
We used chopped chicken thighs, sliced mushrooms, feta cheese, and homemade alfredo sauce. Served with sour cream. They were delicious. Thanks for posting.
This is my go-to recipe for quesadillas. So easy!
Ade this with ham, avacado, blue cheese, corn and some cheddar cheese. Yummy!