Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
kids love this one
Make and share this Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- put all ingredients except tortillas and cheese in a pan cook until veggies are tender.
- place 1/6th of recipe on tortilla then 1/6th of cheese.fold. bake in oven @ 350 till hot and bubbly.