Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Good for lunch, or dinner with a salad.5 WW. points per serving.
Make and share this Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
- Combine salsa, beans and zucchini .
- Spread 1/4 of mixture over 4 tortillas, top with 3 Tbsps cheese .
- Cover each with remaining tortillas.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook each quesadilla, turning once until cheese is melted (about 1 minute each side)
- Cut into quarters, serve .
We make this all the time, love it for a quick dinner. I made these for my sister's baby shower which was completely vegetarian. It was a big hit.
Delicious! And so easy to make and low fat/calorie. We loved it...thanks very much.
Out of this world. I'm trying to go vegetarian and this sounded so good. I tried it with my daughter for lunch and we both thought it was deelish. I used a bit more cheese, but otherwise didn't change a thing. Another thing...It's so fast and easy to prepare. It's put together in minutes. Thanks for posting.