Good for lunch, or dinner with a salad.5 WW. points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine salsa, beans and zucchini .
- 2Spread 1/4 of mixture over 4 tortillas, top with 3 Tbsps cheese .
- 3Cover each with remaining tortillas.
- 4Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 5Cook each quesadilla, turning once until cheese is melted (about 1 minute each side)
- 6Cut into quarters, serve .
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 660.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas