- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 shredded zucchini
- 8 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salsa, beans and zucchini .
- Spread 1/4 of mixture over 4 tortillas, top with 3 Tbsps cheese .
- Cover each with remaining tortillas.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook each quesadilla, turning once until cheese is melted (about 1 minute each side)
- Cut into quarters, serve .