Recipe by DrGaellon
From my friend Marilyn. Turkey, shellfish or any white-fleshed fish can be substituted.
- 453.59 g ground chicken
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.5 ml white pepper
- 0.25 ml thyme
- 2 slice white bread, crusts removed
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak bread in cream for 30 minutes.
- Push through a sieve.
- Combine with all other ingredients.
- Form into small quenelles using the classic French 2-spoons technique, or simply drop by the half-tablespoon into simmering broth or water.
- Poach lightly in broth or water.