Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are sweet little tarts I use to eat in the Azores.
Make and share this Queijadas De Nata (Cream Tarts) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 6 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- Butter and cover 24 tins with the pastry of your choice.
- Mix all ingredients well, beating alittle.
- Fill tins half way.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree F (190 C) oven for about 20 minutes or until cream is solid.
- Remove tarts from tins while hot. Cool.