1 hr 5 mins
Posted in reply to a request. I found this in a reply to someone else's request on another board. The recipe was not very detailed, sorry. I beleive that the filling is to be baked in little puff pastry shells. Times amd yield are a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the water and sugar to make a caramel.
- 2Add the margarine and beans, cook for a few moments.
- 3Let cool completely and add the 12 yolks.
- 4Beat 2 egg whites and add to the mix.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 6When cool, dust with confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Queijadas de Feijao (Portuguese Bean Tarts)
Serving Size: 1 (1028 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 46.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: