Recipe by Evamyth
Posted in reply to a request. I found this in a reply to someone else's request on another board. The recipe was not very detailed, sorry. I beleive that the filling is to be baked in little puff pastry shells. Times amd yield are a guess.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the water and sugar to make a caramel.
- Add the margarine and beans, cook for a few moments.
- Let cool completely and add the 12 yolks.
- Beat 2 egg whites and add to the mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- When cool, dust with confectioner's sugar.