Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Drinksmixer. ETA : I made it on July 24, 2011. Me and DH loved this drink. It's a great combination of booze. Usually we find drinks with midori to be too sweet but this one is perfect. Great taste, sweet but not too much.
- 1 ounce smirnoff green apple twist vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce dekuyper sour apple pucker schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 slice apple
- Shake ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into glass.
- Garnish with slice of apple.
Made me dance like nobody was looking. Why, I should get Pole Dancer of the Year Award. Well, okay, maybe the reverse...wooo wooo put it on, put it back on!