My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- 2Sift together in a bowl the flour, sugar, baking
- 3powder and salt. Cut in with pastry blender or two knives until pieces are size of small peas.
- 4Add shortening and stir in eggs and milk.
- 5Make a soft dough.
- 6Mix thoroughly together.
- 7Break dough into small pieces and roll each piece between palms of hands to form rolls about 1-1/2-" in length.
- 8Flatten rolls slightly, and roll in sesame seeds.
- 9Place on cookie sheets about 3" apart. Bake at 375~ for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Queen's Biscuits (Biscotti Di Regina)
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 26.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g