Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups flour, sifted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 lb sesame seeds
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Sift together in a bowl the flour, sugar, baking
- powder and salt. Cut in with pastry blender or two knives until pieces are size of small peas.
- Add shortening and stir in eggs and milk.
- Make a soft dough.
- Mix thoroughly together.
- Break dough into small pieces and roll each piece between palms of hands to form rolls about 1-1/2-" in length.
- Flatten rolls slightly, and roll in sesame seeds.
- Place on cookie sheets about 3" apart. Bake at 375~ for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.