Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
By Chef Kurt Linsi. Posted for ZWT4. This can be served with lettuce and goes well with Injera.
Make and share this Queen of Sheba Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 340.19 g firm tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 59.14 ml sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small red chili pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced pepperoni (optional)
- 118.29 ml low carb ketchup
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml sweet white wine (such as Muscatel or Madeira)
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 0.13-0.19 ml Tabasco sauce
- Toss salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together dressing and drizzle over salad.
- Toss lightly again and serve.