Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
By Chef Kurt Linsi. Posted for ZWT4. This can be served with lettuce and goes well with Injera.
Make and share this Queen of Sheba Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 340.19 g firm tomato, cut into wedges
- 59.14 ml sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small red chili pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced pepperoni (optional)
- 118.29 ml low carb ketchup
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml sweet white wine (such as Muscatel or Madeira)
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 0.13-0.19 ml Tabasco sauce
- Toss salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together dressing and drizzle over salad.
- Toss lightly again and serve.