1/10 Photos of Queen Bs Jersey Crab Burger
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is an awesome crab burger, nothing like the traditional beef burger. Make it healthy and make it stand out from the rest. Recipe Courtesy of the Queen Bs ZWT3
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all ingredients.
- 2Place open buttered potato buns on cookie sheet and broil until lightly brown (about 1 minute).
- 3Spread crab meat mixture on each half of bun.
- 4Top each bun with more grated cheese.
- 5Return to broiler and broil until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Queen Bs Jersey Crab Burger
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.4
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 1764.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning
potato dinner rolls