Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is an awesome crab burger, nothing like the traditional beef burger. Make it healthy and make it stand out from the rest. Recipe Courtesy of the Queen Bs ZWT3
Top Review by Me & Mr. Jones
DH & 2DS approved! The only things I did differently were using Johnny's Seafood seasoning, and adding a dash of lemon juice. This was a wonderful alternative to the plain old hamburger. Thanks for posting! UPDATE: We come back to this time and time again! They are a delicious burger that come together so quickly. Delicious!!!
- 1 lb maryland crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1 jersey tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 dash Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 potato dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Place open buttered potato buns on cookie sheet and broil until lightly brown (about 1 minute).
- Spread crab meat mixture on each half of bun.
- Top each bun with more grated cheese.
- Return to broiler and broil until cheese melts.