Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an awesome crab burger, nothing like the traditional beef burger. Make it healthy and make it stand out from the rest. Recipe Courtesy of the Queen Bs ZWT3
- 1 lb maryland crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1 jersey tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 dash Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 potato dinner rolls
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Place open buttered potato buns on cookie sheet and broil until lightly brown (about 1 minute).
- Spread crab meat mixture on each half of bun.
- Top each bun with more grated cheese.
- Return to broiler and broil until cheese melts.
DH & 2DS approved! The only things I did differently were using Johnny's Seafood seasoning, and adding a dash of lemon juice. This was a wonderful alternative to the plain old hamburger. Thanks for posting! UPDATE: We come back to this time and time again! They are a delicious burger that come together so quickly. Delicious!!!
So easy and perfect for a summer day. Just like someone said, it was like a fancy tuna melt. I used 3/4 of a cup of mayo because that's all we had, and I think it was plenty. Also good cold on crackers, like a crab salad.
We loved this! Like a tuna melt, but better. I think I used a tad less mayo but other than that, I stuck to the recipe. I have a little left over that I'm going to make appetizers with by broiling on a baguette. Thanks!