This is an awesome crab burger, nothing like the traditional beef burger. Make it healthy and make it stand out from the rest. Recipe Courtesy of the Queen Bs ZWT3
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Place open buttered potato buns on cookie sheet and broil until lightly brown (about 1 minute).
- Spread crab meat mixture on each half of bun.
- Top each bun with more grated cheese.
- Return to broiler and broil until cheese melts.
DH & 2DS approved! The only things I did differently were using Johnny's Seafood seasoning, and adding a dash of lemon juice. This was a wonderful alternative to the plain old hamburger. Thanks for posting! UPDATE: We come back to this time and time again! They are a delicious burger that come together so quickly. Delicious!!!
So easy and perfect for a summer day. Just like someone said, it was like a fancy tuna melt. I used 3/4 of a cup of mayo because that's all we had, and I think it was plenty. Also good cold on crackers, like a crab salad.
We loved this! Like a tuna melt, but better. I think I used a tad less mayo but other than that, I stuck to the recipe. I have a little left over that I'm going to make appetizers with by broiling on a baguette. Thanks!