Recipe by Peach01
This is one of my favorite pork marinade! It tastes so good, everyone will want this recipe! You can also try this one with chicken. Enjoy! Note : the preparation time does not include the marinating time.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made for 2008 All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag. Very good pork recipe. I'm always looking for new pork recipes and since I love maple syrup these caught my eye! We served these with brown rice and broccoli for a great week night meal. Thanks for posting this Peach!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut in cubes (fillet)
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coriander (dry & ground)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or canola)
- fresh black pepper (crushed)
- salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all the ingredients for the marinade except the salt. Put the pork cubes in a large freezer bag, then put the marinade on top of the pork. Remove excess air from the bag and blend it well so all the pork cubes are covered in the marinade. Put the bag in the fridge for 6 hours or for the night.
- Use metal skewers to do this recipe.
- Set your oven on Broil. Put the pork & vegetables that you selected (I recommend bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.) on your metal skewers. Put in the oven for 10-20 min (it depends of the force of your oven). Turn the skewers half-time so they'll cooked uniformly. Salt to taste before serving. If you salt the skewers before cooking them, the meat will loose a lot of juices, we don't want that! ;-).
- Serve on hot cooked rice or couscous.
- Bon appétit!